Friday, January 16, 2015

What's Your Art Word For The New Year?

I have never done well with a list of New Year Resolutions. What I have found is that by picking a word or small phrase that can be applied not only to my art, but to everything I do, works great for me!

One year I picked PERSISTENCE.  For example; persist with having a clean house, persist in keeping the gas in the car above 1/4 of a tank.......you get the idea.  One other year I was more specific, I chose the word MARKETING because I really needed to get informed on more than one way to market my artwork.

This year my life has gone many, many directions and I've gotten overwhelmed.  I've decided to keep putting one foot in front of the other. Sooooooo  KEEP MOVING is my phrase for the year 2015.

Storm Chasers  watercolor    J.Fisher
What is your word for 2015?

No comments: